Are youStuck?" ...
Your Life is Waiting for You
Transform Yourself...Your Life...
Experience Peace and JOY
"Working with Suzanne was a godsend. As newlyweds we were experiencing turbulence in our relationship. The process and her guidance enabled me to quickly let go of judgments and criticisms allowing my husband to step into his highest potential. I had a sense of relief and no longer felt the need to mother him giving me freedom and peace of mind! I highly recommend working with Suzanne!"
LB Belmont, CA
Typical Signs of "Being Stuck"
- lack of Peace and Joy
- frustration and anger
- drama consistently showing up in your life
- blameing others and circumstances
- getting triggered and avoiding looking at the cause
- wishing for the future moment when you can do the things you want to do
- excuses like I'm just this way or too this or too that
- delemmas and difficulty making decisions
- guilt and shame about situations or life circumstances
- stress and overwhelm causing chaos in your life
- loneliness and isolation that makes you feel not a part of much of anything
- boredom and confusion – don’t know how you got to this place
Is Getting Unstuck a Huge Task?
The GOOD NEWS is there are simple solutions to these seemingly difficult to overcome issues that are simple, natural and effective. . Proven, efficient, powerful and effective techniques and processes are used to release energy that has you stuck. Then you gain clarity to establish and attain clear, congruent, aligned goals empowering you to begin allowing and creating positive change in your life by having a positive vision of the future.
“Suzanne is fantastic at getting to the root of an issue and assisting me in neutralizing it quickly. She listens very well, is intuitive and truly a catalyst for change - deep, lasting change. Thank you, thank you for the exceptional work that
you do!" Lynn San Francisco Bay Area
Getting Unstuck Results In
- allowing clarity about what you are truly wanting
- allowing you to discover what brings you peace and joy
- fully experiencing peace and joy in spirit and in your physical body
- the ability to make choices for yourself that feel right and true
- having a goal that truly inspires, excites and motivates you
- being free and happy by using simple effective tools
- feeling completely confident and self empowered
- a vision for a bright future
Create the Life You are Wanting
Gain Clarity about Your Goals
Be Empowered by Your Truth
Not Sure Where to Begin?
The goal is to help you achieve the best quality of life possible through heighten awareness and a commitment to feeling good. Offering compassionate, open, attentive listening while learning about your life challenges and desires brings clarity to what you are wanting. Allowing the cause of what triggers you to be revealed, the simple effective techniques, tools and processes are used to clear the blocks. Then you are able to experience the life of peace and JOY you deserve and create the life you desire.
"Suzanne is great to work with. She's intuitive and asks the right questions to get to the root of any issue quickly. I highly recommend her!"
L.B.K. - San Francisco Bay Area, , USA
Are you Ready to Get Unstuck?
Did signs of BEING STUCK make you think of a teen you know? There's a BONUS for teens who want to work on stuff that’s holding them back or has them feeling yuck, they can do it for 50% off…now is the time! If they are thinking they don’t want to be the only one in their group doing it? If they want a friend or all their friends to do it too, tell them about it the. Send them a link Actually it will make it more fun to see how their peers change using the power of EFT. AND…they will learn the tool of EFT. Friends will be able to do it with each other. Yes,they can help each other. It’s simple and IT WORKS. Send teens to Tapping for Teens so they can decide for themselves.
The information and coaching provided is intended to educate, inform, amuse, and inspire you on your personal journey. It is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. You are encourage to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional. Never discontinue medications without medical advice.